1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE 7.5 Meyer Blade Assembly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 29, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Meyer 7.5 Foot Plow, A-Frame and Power Angle Cylinders. Everything is in great shape, some surface rust but ready to go. Only $200.00 takes it. I will help you load it, must be picked up in North Begen, NJ 07047. PM me or call 201-336-6860 if interested...

Meyers 2.JPG

2. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

need that blade with that fit a early 90's chevy mount.

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

It should fit fine, it came off a late 80's or early 90's GMC 3/4-ton.

4. icebladez

icebladez Member
    from sask

What do you think something of this sort would cost to ship up here in Canada NJ?..i think i recall you saying shipping is not an option..just curious what a guesstimate would be though..i'll have $500 just sitting idle in three weeks.

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I wouldn't even want to get involved in shipping...you could make the arrangements on your end and I can load it onto a pallet but I wouldn't get involved in the shipping aspect myself. I am letting it go super cheap because I lost me yard space and am looking just for somebody to pick it up without any fuss...

6. icebladez

icebladez Member
    from sask

alright NJ, i just want someone to hurry-up and grave this deal already so i don't have to be tempted to hitchhike all the way down there so i can start my plowing bizz..this plow would make a second excellent back up plow too..

7. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

Hey Nj plowman,
    tried to send you a pm but couldnt. do you have anything that would fit an 86 f150?

8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have an 8' Western Pro Series Plow and mount that would fit. $400.00 takes it, pm me if interested...

9. royallawn

royallawn Senior Member
    from kansas

mount

what truck is that for nj plowman?

10. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Pics of 8' plow?

Do you have any pics of the 8' plow for the 86 F150, I have someone that is looking for one.
    Thanks,
    Justin