1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 7.5 Fisher MM2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tls22, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hey guys looking to sell my plow. It is 4 years old, and has been garage kept since day one. It also has been fluid filmed down and serviced each year. I have never had a major problem with the plow........Two minor things is the D ring broke in one storm and lost a bolt to the cutting edge 2 winters ago. All those small items have been replaced. Looking to get about 2700 for it......You can also look at some of the videos i have made plowing snow....I take very good care of my plow and never beat it.

some pics....Will get new pictures tomorrow as im not at home right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

More pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

It was stored here since day 1

[​IMG]

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

here is a picture from 12/18/09

Attached Files:

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Trans fluid is definitly not the best to use. I take it u are selling off truck or complete it does not specify?

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

From what i remeber that was the fisher fluid....its the plow and can be the wiring if needed

7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Man, I'd buy that plow if I were closer, but Im 8 hours away! Thats in mint condition, no rust. ......or is that casue jersey doesn't get any snow ;)

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Cre....it has been garage kept and taken very good care of.....plus the lack of snow in 2 of the 4 years i have owned it. lol My Dad always taught me to take care of the equipment, dont spend tons of money on somthing and let it rust in a corner

9. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

are you just getting out of the biz or are you buying that new v blade?

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Going new my friend....

Im willing to work on this price....i understand the truck side stuff some may be looking for with the plow...i can def part ways with wiring, just not the push plates

11. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

you should have no problem getting that thing sold. one of the cleaver 4 year old plows i have seen! good luck with the sale!

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks...i hope i can find a good home for it. Its pays to take care of the equipment

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

bump........

14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

bump...........

15. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

No one wants to buy that thing..... Just sell me your headlights :)

16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

People that really want to be successful in snow removal would.....but you obviously know nothing about that

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

bump........

18. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

U know those new style headlights are worth $300.

I just bought a used X-blade, 3 yrs old, with sideplates, 8 footer. I could'a gone new, but wanted to try one out this year.

Tim, if urs was 8 ft, I'd of considered buying yours. Man, the plow frame literally is rust free!

19. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Cre.....i would have thought i would have better luck with this,,,,but w/e there is this guy around here that buys used plows....prob give him a call next week......Im going to do the install of my xv with my father....so time is getting short before snow...thanks for all the positive comments

20. Dieselman77

Dieselman77 Junior Member
    from CT

If my 8ft plow sells soon and you still have this plow, I will purcahse it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.