1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 6'6 Western SU Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DMAN, Nov 14, 2006.

1. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

2003 6'6"Western Sport Utility Plow: Plow was used on a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Used for only Three Seasons on Residential Driveways- like brand new condition. Garage kept. Includes entire Setup w/ wiring harness, UniMount for 95' and older jeep wranglers . Perfect for Driveway work . Asking $1200. Located in suburbs of Phila. Please email me at lawnboy05@comcast.net

2. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

The plow is still for sale. Any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
    Darron

3. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

would that frame fit a 2000 grand cherokee?

4. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

Jim,

The plow mount for my Wrangler actually goes over top of the steel bumper and I was told at installation this was made specifically for the older wranglers for this suv plow. I am sure you you could probably pick up a mount from a dealer for that vehicle.

Darron

5. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

Still for sale.

6. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

bump. bump.