1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 6.5 Western Blade Assembly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Oct 30, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a WESTERN 6.5 Blade assembly complete with A-Frame and Power Angle Cylinders for sale. Make a reasonable offer and it is yours. Lost my storage space so it must go ASAP. It is in good shape with some surface rust. You must pick up in North Bergen, NJ 07047. Call me at 201-336-6860 if interested.

2. vdubnj

vdubnj Junior Member
    from NJ

its 1:00 am so I didnt want to call but I am very interested in the 6 1/2 ft plow. I live very close to you. I live in fort lee. let me know if it still available. thanks Mike 201-927-3460

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  3. vdubnj

vdubnj Junior Member
    from NJ

I'll be up till about 4 am. I have cash in hand. I could stop by tomorrow thanks.

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I just left you a message....

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Dub,

Give me a call and you can take it home, I need to clean out my yard this weekend...