1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 4Port Iso Module (26400) HP1 and HP5 Harnesses

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rbmarvin77, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Have 4 port Islolation Module White Label Part #26400 Was new when I bought it a few weeks ago, thought that was the problem. It ended up being a Harness. Re checked Module after replacing Harness and all works well! Want $150.00 firm plus shipping.

Used HP1 and HP5 Headlight Harnesses used $60.00 each plus shipping! one has a one wire repair that was used for a year after the repair with no issues (Heat shrinked but connectors). Upgraded to a newer truck and had to get new headlight harnesess.

2. Iso Module Sold

4 port Isolation Module has sold. Still have the headlight harness's. Will sell both for $40.00 plus shipping.

3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I may get them from you, but want know for a day or two if you still have them

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

One is 70 new one is 80 new. Just got a price yesterday on them.

5. NDG

NDG Junior Member

hey i need headlight harness for a 2004 chevy 2500hd. if they are what i need ill take them. asap

6. NDG

NDG Junior Member

from what ematch tells me i need headlight harness 29070-1 for 3 port or 27780 and 29175 for 4 port setup.