1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 3yr old SnoWay Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kindermk, Mar 12, 2008.

1. kindermk

kindermk Junior Member
    from Indiana

Purchased 11/04 SnoWay 7'6" ST plow. 30 deg plowing angle, 3/8x4" cutting edge, 18" blade height, structural ribs, "Shock Killer" system, 1"x12" angle cylinders, 2 lift cylinders, WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL, Drive in mount system, light bars w/lights, DOWN PRESSURE HYD SYSTEM (30% more efficient than std.), wireless keypad controls, plow guide deflectors. You are ready to plow in minutes with the drive in mount system. We are getting out of business! Since purchase we have only had 6 measurable snows in which to use the plow. When not in use it has been stored inside so it is in like new condition. We have been using it on a 2004 Toyota Tundra. Therefore, that is what the mounting system is made for. I will be happy to let the mounting system go with the plow if it will fit the buyers truck. Buyer will need to check with Snoway for mounting information. This is for pick up only - sorry no delivery, and buyer will be responsible for mounting installation. The plow has worked great from the moment that it was installed. This will be a final sale - no refund as I stated I'm getting out of the business. Please email me at kindermk@wowway.com with any questions or call 812-204-8553 after 10:00 am CST. $3750.00