1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 3rd Gen Dodge Rims w/ tires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnnyU, Nov 30, 2010.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm going to sell my old stock rims. There are 4X 17"x8", 8x6.5"chrome clad steel wheels. They currently have 305/65-17 ProComp Xtreme A/T's with just about 4-5/32's of tread. I ran them for half of the winter last year and they did fine, but they aren't meant to be great treads for anyone. I'm mainly selling the rims, and the tires just go with them. I'd like to get $300 or best offer. Located in Peoria, IL.

[​IMG]

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Any other pics? I was lookin to run a set on my truck instead of the wheels that came on it (don't wanna destroy them in the salt)

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

None at the moment. Might be able to get some this weekend if you're interested.

4. WilliamOak

Interested, I'd much rather have 3rd gen dodge wheels on a chevy than H2's like it seems everyone has (nothin personal ;) )
    And I'm havin a hard time finding stocke chevy HD wheels for a decent price

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What do you have for wheels now?

Here's another picture (of the whole truck with the wheels on)
    [​IMG]

6. WilliamOak

American Outlaw Buckshot. I'd like to sell those also come spring (with basically brand new tires unfortunately) and get a 17" or 18" of the same model but in all chrome instead of the chrome/black I have now.