1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 3 year old western FLow-Pro 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by banonea, Feb 11, 2013.

1. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I have a 3 year old western flow pro 2 for sale. It is built to be a hitch mount so it can be used on any truck. It will hold about 100lb of product. It has a conveyor and spreads anything you put in it. I spread salt/sand for the most part, but it will spread bulk or bagged salt as well. I just put new belts on it. It has a light mounted on the drivers side for better visibility when spreading, I just undercoated/rhino lined the entire frame. It has a sight window in the side for viewing your remaining salt or salt/sand. It has a plastic removable top. I have it set up on a toggle switch because the adjustable controller burned out and they are $400.00. It works great that way, but I do have a controller from another sander I will throw in on the sale. I am asking $1500.00 firm. not sure what shipping is from Rochester, MN. feel free to email me at bakkus666@gmail.com for pic, I tried to upload them and it wont let me. we could do something like meeting part way if that would help. It works great, I just bought a new western tornado and do not need it

2. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

### Bump###

3. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

####bump####

4. MikeA5150

MikeA5150 Member

Nice unit. Are you sure it only holds 100 lbs of material?

5. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I meant 1000lb of material. I loaded it 1 day and weighted it. I do mostly salt/sand. straight salt is lighter. is it something you might be interested in?

6. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

### bump###

7. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

###bump###

8. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

### bump###

9. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

###bump###