1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500hd excab shortbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Dec 21, 2011.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I've got a VERY NICE and clean 2009 2500hd Silverado for sale. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Extended cab, short box. 6.0 Vortec with the 6 speed trans. White with dark tinted windows. Power windows, power mirrors, built in trailer brake controller. etc...

NEVER HAD A PLOW OR SALTER! This truck came from Oklahoma and was a salesman's truck, so it racked up 149,xxx miles in 2 years.

This truck is very nice, everything is tight on it, feels just like a new truck actually.

It books for about $21k even with the higher miles. I'm asking $17,950 for a quick sale. I'm open to offers also.

Truck is located in Fargo North Dakota, but I'm willing to travel a few hundred miles.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011