1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 2008 Haulmark 6' x 10' Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Aug 22, 2011.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

This may be a shot in the dark to list this on here, but I am looking to sell my 6' x 10' enclosed Haulmark trailer. I purchased this trailer new in 2008 and have only used it to haul my son's racing go karts. We purchased a bigger trailer, so I have no need for this one anymore. This trailer is still in very good condition. The tires are in great shape and all of the lights work. It has a rear ramp door, and side entry door. I purchased this trailer extra tall so you can stand up inside. Paid almost $3,000 new. Asking $2300 or best offer. Possible delivery available for an agreed fee within a reasonable distance of my location (Davenport, Iowa)

Call Ryan at (563) 209-1490

trailer 1.jpg

trailer 2.jpg

trailer 3.jpg

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!