1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale: 2008 F350 Diesel 4x4 Lariet 75k only $27k

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

08 F350 Lariat, every available option minus sunroof, tires have 5000 miles on them, everything works like new.

Truck has a salvage title due to an accident that caused damage to the front end. All of the repair work was done by a professional and I have the receipt from the shop that I can show any prospective buyer.

Only $27K/BO

Title in hand

Delivery is available as well as free pickup from Minneapolis International Airport

[​IMG]

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'd consider a trade for a front end loader or a 125+ hp tractor with loader. Even if your machine is more than what I'm asking for the truck I would be willing to kick in the extra cash to make a deal.