1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chris-R, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I have a 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD extended cab in excellent condition. It only has 9,800 miles (not a misprint). We only used it to haul stuff to different apartment houses that we own in the same town and to plow their parking lots. Otherwise, it sat in one of our garages. It looks real nice. It has 6.0 V-8, air, ps, pb, cruise control, am/fm/cd, cloth seats, storage under back seat, tinted glass, plow prep pkg, trailer pkg, trailer brake control, bedliner, backrack with reverse lights, roof marker lights, LED orange light for plowing,etc. It does not have power windows or locks. There’s one year left on the factory warranty. Kelly Blue Book says the value is $ 20,435 without plow. An even $ 20,000 takes it. If you want the 8 foot Boss Superduty plow, then I would want an extra $ 3,000. Both the truck and plow are in beautiful shape. Both were garaged when not being used. PM me if interested or email me at christopherryan@mailworks.org. The truck is in Massachusetts. I have not been successful in putting pictures here on the forum but I can email pictures as of tomorow. Thanks.

2. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I'll be emailing pics this morning to those who requesed them.

3. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Labor Day Bump