1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE 2005 GMC Sierra 2500hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BowTieDmax, Dec 18, 2014.

1. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

2005 crew Duramax . Sinister Egr delete. Dual exhaust , 6 in lift kit, new tires and wheels, fresh oils and coolant.
    I bought this truck as a theft recovered vehicle . It was not wrecked but the insurance company paid to the owner and issued a salvage title . I've got pics of it when I bought it to show it wasn't wrecked.
    It's a really nice truck out of Richmond VA so no rust. It has 212,000 miles . It is a daily driver so Milage will change.
    I could remove the lift it someone didn't want the lift kit. Call or text at 440-563-60fourthree.
    I will listen to reasonable offers! 17,000
  2. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

I posted pictures before but I can't remember how!!! Lol
    I'm trying ,, or text / call for pics
  3. Doughboy12

Doughboy12 PlowSite Fanatic

Go to advanced post ... pick the paper clip thingy ... browse for your picture file...upload and go.
  4. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

I'm really enjoying driving this but it's still for sale. It's got a few thousand more miles on it but running good!!
  5. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

some pics

Here are a few pics

6. 04trd

04trd Senior Member

Ahhhh I see you still have that single cab short bed d maxx. When I win the lottery I'm buying it off of you. We talked 2 winters ago about it.
  7. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Ya my son gave it to his 16 yr old sister when he left for the marine corps a year ago. Lol So it's packed away again in the back of the shop till winter is over.
    He got married and had a baby so he decided he wanted a crew cab.
    But I'm building another just like it but a 08 new body. It will be for sale as soon as it's done. Prolly March sometime.