1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale 2005 gmc 2500 hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DAPLOWKING, Nov 28, 2009.

1. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

For sale in Central New Jersey. Low mileage 28000 miles. V-8 gas motor with auto trans and 4 x 4. Alluminum wheels, extra cab, short bed, cloth interior, clean, Meyer CP-8 plow with Snow EX 575 tailgate spreader, spray in bed liner, power seats,. Everything is in great shape and ready to go.Must sell ASAP new truck is in. Best offer, dealer wants to give me $17,000. E mail larry-rhodes@comcast.net.

Larry

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Pictures? Whats the Front GAWR on it?

3. DAPLOWKING

DAPLOWKING Junior Member
    from NJ

Not sure but the total GVW is 9000 #'s I beleive. It will hold a pallet of salt and the plow and salter with me in it and be right on the line. Handles the weight no problem. Will post pictures asap.

Larry

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

thanks Larry

5. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Pictures would be great.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Gvw is 9600 on that truck...just saying! Good luck with sale!

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

9600 or 9200?