1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale:2005 Ford F-450 Diesel/Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Cutter1, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

2005 Ford F-450. Powerstroke Diesel. Just under 46k miles on it. Full Central Hydraulics. (Municipality setup) 9 ft western pro-plus. Hi-way Aluminum tailgate spreader. 6 speed manual. 4wd. Bed is 9 ft steel. Aluminum Light bar on tailgate. Holds about 11 yards of mulch. (tall tailgate) This truck will move some snow!!! $24,000. Extra springs put on it too, sits nice with a load. Call me with any questions. 724-327-4777

f450 1.jpg

f450 3.jpg
  2. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Great price! I wish it was an automatic!
  3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Could you post a few more complete pics all around the truck
  4. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

Yes I can get some more tomorrow. Manual isn't bad, don't even notice it anymore!!
  5. beaugross

beaugross Member

nice truck...wish i didn't buy my tractor now. i agree about the manual...one nice thing about it...you can get it rocking if you get sucked into a ditch to get out.....however its not to easy on the clutch that way....but its not to easy on your pride when you gotta call your buddy up.....

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I would buy that truck if it was an auto. It will sell.
  7. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

Never had the clutch slip on this truck. Its a tank. Clutch is real heavy duty. PLus I'm the one who plows with it all winter, so I know its not been beat on. Most guys THINK they can drive a stick. Nice thing about the clutch is you can give some rpms and not move to get the salt to throw farther out if needed.
  8. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

hard to get this truck stuck, its awesome in the snow, never need 4wd.
  9. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

to the top. have some room to move on price, if anyone wants to make an offer. Reasonable offers please.