1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2005 Chevy 2500 Hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BIGGB9, Mar 1, 2007.

1. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

This is a 2005 chevy silverado extended cab LT 2500 HD It is loaded 8 foot western ultra mount ploy pro plow,western low pro 1000 spreader, weatherguard box gibson catback exhaust, K&N mass air flow rhino liner, summer and winter wheels and tires xm and sirius satilite radios ,leather, 6 disc cd player, catch all floor mats, The cadillac of plow trucks 29000 miles and has a 4 year 75000 warranty. and much more. I am asking $32.000.00 or best offer. If you are intrested email or call me biggb9@hotmail.com or 216 513 1502 Thanks Brian.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Is that the 6.0 or 8.1? Just curious?

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

that's cool like that, but man if it's got the 8.1, that thing would be a beast!!! sweet truck!

4. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

It is a 6.0 I think it has good power and better MPG then the 8.1 but 4.10 gears help too.

5. Josh61513

Josh61513 Junior Member

Considering selling the plow seperate? Some people don't want to buy a truck that has obviously been plowed with. And for the right price, I might be interested in your plow!

6. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Sorry it is a package deal for now.

7. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

did they cut ur air dam for ur ultra mount?

8. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

No western redesign the undercarrige so you do not have to.

9. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Got to sell this truck I am lowering the price to 29,000.00 obo new one on the way.

10. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

We're in the same boat...very sharp truck. I love the color and the rims. Very classy and unique. Best of wishes. I'll keep my eyes open for someone looking for a GM truck if you keep your eyes open for someone looking for a Ford!! LOL....

11. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

You got a nice truck yourself I had two superdutys myself loved them. I only buy GM because I married in to the Gm plan and it hard to pass up the savings. I will ask around if anyone is looking for a superduty.

12. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

how much for the truck only...no plow or spreader or anything else?

13. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Make me an offer. or contact me my info is on the first thread. Thanks Brian

14. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

More Pics

Here is a few more pics

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  15. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

I lowered my price a little more my new one will be here sooner that I thought if anyone is interested let me know.

16. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Just wondering, if you where to sell the spreader how much would you want for it and would you ship it?

17. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

if you dont mind me asking why are you selling this truck?

18. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

I am getting out of commercial snow plowing so I am buying a smaller truck. I will sell it for 26,000.00

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  19. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

If you sell the plow separate I know someone that will probably take it.

20. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

If I have to trade it in at the dealership. I will be selling the plow and spreader but for now it is a package deal.