1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale-2005 Bobcat MT52 510 hrs. Newport RI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bobcat Alan, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Bobcat Alan

Bobcat Alan Junior Member

2005 (manufactured October 7, 2005) Bobcat MT -52 mini track excavator with 510 hours. Included is riding platform, and 36" utility bucket. All items have been recently meticulously painted with bobcat factory colors -- smoke Grey, white, and orange.. Some pieces that had rust on them were stripped to bare metal, primed, and painted with multiple topcoats. In addition all new decals have been installed. The machine was painted to make it look as nice as it runs, there were no defects prior to painting, just minor surface rust which is on practically every used Bobcat.

At 456 hours the right hydraulic motor was replaced brand-new as was the battery. The right track was replaced around 80 hours ago.

I am just a homeowner and have owned the machine for five years and in that time I used it very sparingly (probably only 125 hours or so) only to plow snow and do a little moving of dirt.

Comes with operation manual.

Asking $10,500 or best offer.

Located in Newport, RI
    Call Alan 401-846-1700

For some reason I am unable to upload anymore than one picture. I can email/forward more.