1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 2005 2500HD Ext cab 4x4 w/Meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Doom & Gloom, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

For Sale 2005 2500HD 6.0 Gas Ext cab 4x4 w/Meyer

Here I have a 2005 Chevy Ext cab 4x4 2500HD 6.0 Gas with Tow pkg and snow plow prep. It currently has 69500 miles on it. It is the base model just above the W/T, which means it has rubber floor no power windows or locks. It does have A/C(blows 38-40degrees, ice cold and does NOT need recharged) cruise, tilt, dual zone temp and CD. It has dark charcoal interior and tinted windows. It has new tires w/3000 miles on them (285/75/16) BRAND NEW rotors and ceramic pads plus e-brake shoes. Not just a pad slap and calling it new. It has cold air intake, JBA cat4ward stainless headers, Magnaflow stainless exhaust, Diablo sport programmer, BRAND NEW Pro comp es9000 shocks, Timbrens, Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau cover and roll on bed liner(not the $600 Line-x one). It has 5 pair of strobe lights (2 pair headlights, 1 pair tails, 1 pair back up lights and 1 pair in the 3rd brake light), Whelen Responder LP series mini LED strobe, rear lights in bumper and under truck aimed perfectly. Lastly it does have a Meyer 7.5 EZ Mount Plus Commercial Poly Snow Plow with wings. Always stored inside and only on truck when needed to plow (I didn’t drive with it on for weeks on end). New hoses and fluid change beginning of this past season. Cleaned and painted at the end of every season also. (I know it’s a Meyer and it wasn’t my choice even though it came with the truck. I’ve had no issues in 5 seasons) and I didn’t use it this last season. Everything works on this truck and has been serviced at my local Chevy dealer which I had a great relationship with. If I said something was broke or seemed out of place, it was fixed with no questions asked (I have all records to prove it). All work was done under a factory bought extended warranty. I may have forgotten something but you can always ask. I have 2 options of sale:

1. Complete package. Truck and snow plow and everything I mentioned. $16750
    2. Truck only with everything minus the snow plow. $15500
    3. Selling the Snow plow for $2500 separate which will include all wiring, frame mount and plow.
    4. Option 2 and 3 will require a $500 non refundable deposit. Once I take the plow off and you back out, I can’t show anyone that it works, plus I really don’t want to go through the hassle of taking it off so that’s why the difference is only $1250 with or without the plow.

There is nothing wrong at all with the truck. I am extremely picky and you will not be disappointed. NO TRADES. These trucks are going for $17-$20K around here with way more miles and nothing extra that I have listed.

Thanks and send me an email as I don’t check this site daily. Snowizard2500@gmail.com

I'll post some more pics or I can email them to you, I have a bunch.

Brian

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. Z28Guy

Z28Guy Junior Member

Looks great, some of these trucks had problems with the clutch fans, has yours been replaced?

3. Doom & Gloom

Mine has and anything else that I thought sounded wrong or looked wrong. Dealer took care of me for the last 5 years.

4. Z28Guy

Z28Guy Junior Member

Are those custom wings?

5. Doom & Gloom

Truck has sold!