1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 2 Kawasaki Brute Force 650s 4x4 quads/w plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joevg, Jan 12, 2010.

1. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

i have 2 quads i am looking at getting rid of. both have low hours and have only been used for snow removal on sidewalks. both come with warn winches and moose snowplows with custom cutting edges.

both are 08 Kawasaki Brute Force 650s, 4x4, four-stroke, V-twin, liquid-cooled.

these things are a lot of fun i just never have time to enjoy them and since the only thing they have been used is the walks we are going to look at getting rid of these and buying something else for the walks.

asking $6000 a piece for the quads, o.b.o would love to sell them asap and would work a deal for someone that wanted both.

i have pics in another thread (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=269932&highlight=kawasaki+brute+force

if it doesnt work pm me or leave a email i can send them to you.

if anyone is interested please let me know, pm me or call (515)-971-6967

2. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

to the top

3. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

bump anyone interested

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Cant view pictures unless you are a member of that forum. If you want to sell here you should post pictures here. What is your location also?

5. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

located in Des Moines, IA

quad1.jpg

quad2.jpg

6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Interested in the black one...

IRS or solid rear axle?

650i or carburated?

Front diff lock?

How wide is the plow?

Rear trailer hitch?

Would you be willing to meet near MN/IA border?

Thanks.

7. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

solid axle, carburated, yes it does have the front diff lock, i believe it is a 50'' blade, it doesnt have a receiver but a hole for a ball. i would be willing to meet you somewhere.

8. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

I'll give you $5000 cash for it picked up, or $5200 if we meet near the border somewhere.

9. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

i will be in contact with you, everyone else i would love to get rid of them, anyone else interested.

10. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

black quad sold, green one still available let me know if interested

11. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

to the top any offers?

12. joevg

joevg Junior Member
    from 50327

need to sell green machine, anyone interested