1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 1998 Dodge Cummins

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wkahler, Mar 16, 2008.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I am looking to sell my old work truck. It has been good and it still strong as a OX, it has a brand New Transmission with heavy duty torque converter, new tires, new batteries, and new brakes all around. It has the 24v cummins motor in it and is just under 200,xxx, 4x4. Looking to get $10,000 out of it, nothing wrong with it just upgrading to a 2001 power stroke. Just had the Transmission inspected to make sure there was nothing going on with it, since it has 12,000 on it now and it got a clean bill of heath. Not looking for any trades just wanting to get ride of it. It is for sale at my car lot for 10,990 now but will let it go for flat 10,000 cash or certified check. E-mail me with any questions and i will send pictures and all the info that i have. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2008