1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 1997 Ford F350 dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jto89, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Jto89

Jto89 Member

Hey guys my brother in law is selling one of his trucks It is a 97 F350 with a 7.3 powerstroke in it. the truck has 127000 miles the body is in excelent condition. it has a 8 foot dump bed on it and single rear wheels with a beefed up rear suspension. it recently had a jasper transmision and trans cooler put in it as well as a new oil pan and oil cooler. It has a 8 foot minute mount one 2 plug with a new cutting edge as of last year. This truck is a beast and it is very reliable it starts right up every morning and runs great. if you have any questions i can also be reached at 774-273-0620. The price is $8000 with plow.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

why dont you just post the pics here so we dont have to pm you.
  3. Jto89

Jto89 Member

Yeah sorry i ment pm me or call with questions i forgot my camera and will post pics tommorow