1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 1997 F-250 With 7 1/2 Wester Uni Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jo2fst4u, Mar 7, 2004.

1. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

I picked up this truck this year, bought the plow for it (used) all new wiring and truck side mount and cab command control. the truck has a 6 inch lift,351w 5.8 auto trans, cold AC, cd player, new tires,new lockouts, new brakes,new cutting edge, all fluids changed. truck runs and drives great. I am moving over to a diesel for next year. I am asking $7,000 OBO I used this truck very little this year. i have more pic if you would like to see them.

the truck has 116,000 miles

I live in Jackson Michigan

Jeff
    jo2fst4u@provide.net

22.jpg

2. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

still for sale.....email me for more pics

3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Damn nice truck.......7000 is a lil' rich for me, what might be the least you can take for it?

4. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

best i can go is $6,500 i am open for trades...............

5. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

All I got to trade (while keeping the needed landscape arsenal) is my 88' Mustang Notchback......it's in pieces and I havent even driven it yet with my new motor in it......so maybe next year if you still got the truck I may be interested, but I dunno.

Chris

6. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

7. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

nobody has any toys to trade????????

8. josh46044

josh46044 Junior Member
    from Indiana

IS the truck still for Sale??? If So could you send me more pics. And if possible some of the interior. What shape is the underbody in? Thanks Josh
    josh46044@iquest.net

9. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

email sent..........

10. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

11. 89ranger

89ranger Junior Member
    from Montana

Hmm i can trade you my 89 ranger and give you 2500

12. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

What kinda toys are you looking for?? I have a trx250r that needs a new home, if you haven't sold sent me some more pics to bottlefed89@hotmail.com

13. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Still available???

Need to pick up a couple of trucks for this season. If still available e-mail me at keith_480231@netzero.net. Thanks

14. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

You can check out my Lincoln Mark VII in the thread above or below this one.

15. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Is this truck still for sale. How is the underbody of it. How is the transmission and does it have a tranny cooler on it. Has it ever had a salt spreader on it.

Thanks,

JP

16. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

Truck is sold..................went on ebay