1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 1996 Chevrolet C/K 2500 w/8' Western Pro-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mak, Jan 22, 2007.

1. mak

mak Junior Member

* 5.7 VORTEC ENGINE (97K MILES)
    * DUAL BATTERIES
    * TRANSFER CASE, TRANS, DIFFERENTIAL FLUIDS WERE RECENTLY CHANGED
    * ROUTINE ENGINE OIL CHANGES
    * BRAND NEW TIRES WITH LESS THAN 1k ON THEM.
    * INTERIOR IS CLEAN AND WELL KEPT AND SHOWS LITTLE SIGNS OF WEAR.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST RUNNING MOST RELIABLE TRUCKS I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT ALSO COMES WITH AN 8'0 WESTERN PRO PLOW THAT HAS BEEN ON THE TRUCK FOR ONE SEASON THAT I TOOK OFF ONE OF MY OTHER TRUCKS. THE PLOW BLADE COULD USE SOME PAINT BUT FOR THE REST OF IT LAST YEAR I PUT ON A NEW QUADRANT AND A-FRAME AS WELL AS A SHOCK AND NEW SPRINGS THIS YEAR I ADDED A NEW PUMP AND MOTOR SO THIS IS NOT SOME WORN OUT PLOW THAT IS GOING TO BREAK EVERY TIME YOU USE IT.

THE DARK PICTURES WERE TAKEN LAST NIGHT AFTER PLOWING

PRICE IS $7800

Thanks,
    Mike
    630-886-2428

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

do you have any front end suspention upgrades or helpers or anything? if so what is it? the front end seems to hold that plow really well!

3. mak

mak Junior Member

Hi - no, it's just the factory setup. Being a 3/4 ton chassis it doesn't notice the blade at all.

4. mcwlandscaping

thanks, with my 8ft blade, it sags quite a bit.........i would have PMed you asking about it but you dont have PMs enabled yet! beautiful truck, good luck with the sale!

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

well you have a girly truck, lol

btw nice looking truck mak

6. mcwlandscaping

hahahahahahaha, ide put my truck up against yours anyday!! Dodge...what a joke!! LOL

7. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

More pics

How about some more pictures of the truck. Interior and exterior.

Why are you selling?

Thanks

8. mak

mak Junior Member

Here are a couple interior shots. I'm selling because I have a 4 year old and an infant. I'm a part time plower and something has to give and it's snowplowing. If you would like to see it I'm available over the weekend. Don't hesitate to call if you have more questions.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  9. mak

mak Junior Member

Sorry, forgot to update. This sold for 7400.00