1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 1995 Ford F250 Powerstroke 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grizzlycj, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

For sale 1995 Ford F250 118,000 miles, 7.3 turbo diesel, automatic transmission, 4x4 long bed, goose neck hitch, western plow mount and wiring. Some rust behind both front fenders. Small tear in front seat on driver side.$5500. NO PLOW and NO SPREADER. May consider selling plow with the truck for an additional $2000. If you want pictures are have any other question pm me. I am having trouble getting the pictures to upload on my computer. Will post some pictures when I can get the problem resolved.

2. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Here are some pictures!

DSCN1246.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1255.jpg

DSCN1254.jpg

DSCN1248.jpg

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

How's the tranny? Ball joints? Oil pan? Any interior pics?

4. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Tranny is fine. Ball Joints were replaced two seasons ago. As for the oil pan I guess you mean leaks. There are no leaks on the truck. Interior pics I will try and post soon.

5. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Pic of the inside.

DSCN1252.jpg

DSCN1253.jpg

6. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

hows the oilpan, im guessin he means rust. same question here. they rust out and u have to pull the motor to replace them?

thanks
    Nate

7. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

I do not know about the rust on the oil pan. I have not gotten under it in awhile. I have had this serviced by professional mechanics or the ford dealer for everything. So, I will have to check it out tomorrow or Tuesday.

8. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

The oil pan has some surface rust were the powdercoating has bubbled and flaked off a bit. Other than that I saw no problems.

9. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

to the top

10. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

is it a full bench or does it have the fold down console?

11. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Sorry for the late reply...fold down console.

12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Thats a nice truck!!

13. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Still for sale. No plow and no wiring for the plow. Also no warning light. Mount still goes with the truck.

14. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

this is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.