1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 1994 Ford F Superduty dump truck 7.3 diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Sep 29, 2010.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Up for sale is my 1994 Ford F Superduty dump truck. This truck has a strong running 7.3 L diesel engine. 2 wheel drive. 5 speed manual tranmission. PTO dump that dumps any full load with ease. Body and bed are still in decent shape. This truck will need a clutch. I loaned it out to a buddy who was hauling rock to his farm, and he smoked the clutch. If I have time, I may get it fixed, but right now I am selling as is because I don't really have a use for the truck, and I would like to put that money towards a new plow truck.

$3,500 as is (price will go up if I get the clutch fixed)

Please call Ryan at (563) 528-0293 or email me a rmwheeler75@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Ryan

dump 1.jpg

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

bump it up

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Does it move as it sits? Or would it need to be hauled home and then fixed, basically I am asking if it could be driven home and repaired or not?

How many miles does it have? Need anything other then the clutch?

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Wow, even needing a little work that is cheap! Good luck keeping up with your PM's.

5. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

She kicks right off, but does not move at this point. All it needs at this point is a clutch. That is the only major issue with it right now. Dumped load after load after load after load of rock at my buddy's place for his new lane until he smoked the clutch. As far as other minor repairs, the only thing I can think of is a new hinge on the driver's side door as the sprung and hard to open. Easy fix. I just don't have the time to mess with any of this stuff right now.

The truck would need to be towed or trailered to your destination.

I believe the mileage is approximately 150,000 miles.

Really would like to get her gone so I can focus on getting another plow truck.

Call me if you have any questions.
    Ryan

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Zip code and truck gvwr and dry weight please

7. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

GVWR on the truck is 15,000lbs. I have no idea what the dry weight is on her. Depending upon the size of your skid loader trailer, you might be able to haul it. My skid loader trailer is about the length of a normal car trailer, and its capacity is 12,000 lbs, which I am sure would handle the truck. Some skid loader trailers are much shorther though. Depending upon what you want to do, and how far away you are, my buddy has a deck over trailer and a one ton dump truck that I am sure will pull it.

Ryan

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

you are a 1000 miles away so thats a no go for me

9. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Bump it up.

Dry weight is about 8800 lbs

10. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Dropped price to $3000 really need to sell!!!!!

11. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

bump to top