1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 1992 F-150 - Great Plow TRUCK!!!(no-Plow)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pooleo8, Jul 29, 2011.

1. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

Looking at selling the 1992 Ford F-150. It is a 4x4 5.0 H.O 5 speed manual. ext cab short box. It would make an excellent plow truck. Is not set up for plow nor ever had a plow on it. My dad had bought a block after the original motor went out. He is the 2nd owner and bought the truck in 1999. The block we got was from a ford mechanic over to detroit are who worked for ford racing. It was a 5.0 mustang long block. 1995 yr. Installed in truck and currently has 28k miles. Headers, dual exhaust. New clutch at time of motor install. Last year: New WARN lockout. (4) gabriel shocks. Radius arm bushings replaced about 6 yeras ago. Has bucket seats and bench in rear. New water pump at motor install. Truck is RUSTY! typical rear fender rust, actually fenders are gone. Cab corners still alright. Tires bald and are junk but driveable to your home. Truck is 100% solid mechanically. Rear tank was replaced abour 6 years ago.

Asking $1500 firm. The drive train alone is worth this.

Pics to come. Color is Black. Also has an aluminum topper custom built by van kam in 99/00

2. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

I think the od reads 155k. I will check on this.

Manual T-case

3. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

Location is Michigan zip 49442