1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 1987 Ford Ranger 4x4 - $1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 25, 2004.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

FOR SALE: 1987 Ford Ranger, 4 Wheel Drive, 5-Speed, Transfer case has 2WD, 4WD High and 4WD Low, Power Steering and Brakes, and Heavy Duty Springs, Shocks, and Suspension Components. She has never been plowed with, but is all ready for one of you guys to put a plow on her and put her to work. Would make an excellent plow truck for sidewalks and places with limited maneuverability. The truck is black and silver with a red interior, has a rear tube bumper, a bedliner, all terrain tires, and she runs good and is ready to work. She has some surface rust but she is solid and runs good.

I am asking ONLY $1500.00, I need to find a good home for her...

I am located in North Bergen, New Jersey 07047. Come down with cash and drive her home...
  2. grasgod

grasgod Junior Member
    from CT

Please post a pic
  3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I should get some pics over the weekend and put them up Monday. Stop in and take a look at her if you are in the neighborhood...coffee is always on.
  4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Here are some pics...