1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 1980 K-10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by William B., Jan 11, 2005.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I am selling my 80 Chevy 1/2 ton. It has 350/350/205 drivetrain setup with 72000 original miles on it. I am the second owner. I bought the truck from an elderly farmer who bought the truck new in Nov of '79. I have all original paper work execpt for the RPO sheet. I also have an original GM shop manual and sales pamflet. The body has the usually spots in the cab corners and above the rear wheels in the bed sides. It has 30x9.50 baja radials with about 3/4 to 1/2 tread left on 15x8 alum rims. The truck comes with a couple extras. I would like 2250 out of it but I would entertain respectable offers. I have pics. If you would like more info or pics feel free to email me. I will gladly pass any addintional info along to you.

William

2. JUSTJS4490

JUSTJS4490 Junior Member

truck

do you have pics

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA