1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale : 10k equipment trailer real good shape

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Jan 14, 2008.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a moritz ul series 10k equipment trailer for sale. it has low use time over the past few years. it has been sitting for 2/3 of a year to 1/3 use time. so its time to sell it. never any problems or accidents. rides great with torsion axles and brakes on both axles.

this is a link to the specs on there site. the new ones have led lights. but mine is std bulbs. mine has no tool box. but other than that same specs. i do have full spare on trailer. all tires min 3/4 tread orignals.

i am looking for some were in the 2000-2500 range for this as its real clean and close to new. if the money is right i will throw in my straps and 6k lb ramsey winch thats mounted on the front of the deck.

i have a few pics of the trailer just ask for them. its a black trailer.

woodchucklt500@yahoo.com for info or offers.
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

to the top with pics.

yes pics are old but the trailer is still super clean other than few oil stains on wood deck and little rust on rims.

10k trailer 001.jpg

10k trailer 004.jpg

10k trailer 003.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008