1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale 1075 snow ex pivot tailgate salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dlongerman, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

its about 4 years old. upgraded to a vee box don't need it any more need the cash because of the crappy winter. just sandblasted it last fall and painted it with Chasey saver paint and new stainless steal hardware. it does have a vibrator. works well!!! ran bulk salt last year through it. it will need a new spinner old one has a few missing flaps, but the auger is still in great shape. I will sell just the salter or just the wiring harness. or both! want to move this ASAP!!!

sell for about $1400.00 new i would be looking for $1000.00 OBO no reasonable offer will be refused!

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

bump to the top

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Bump lower price $900.00 obo

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Bump for a good deal. I would have been all over it a couple years ago. We are also switching to bulk.

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

SOLD Thank you Brad!