1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 10' Flink Snow Plow Like New

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowingsince73, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

You are looking at a super nice 10' Flink Snow Plow. It is in brand new condition. It comes complete as shown. Also included will be a set of new HD plow markers and a set of new Trucklite plow lights. I was told by the previous owner that this plow was used only one time, and it looks it! The previous owner also told me that the original cost of this plow was in excess of $6000.00. All of the paint is original, even most of the paint on the cutting edge is still intact! The truck side brackets are factory universal ones and have been made to fit a late model Internationl truck. It should be very easy to modify these brackets to fit most trucks. I do not have a hydraulic pump or controls fotr this plow. A plow of this type is usually run off of the truck's hydraulic system. Included are several long hydraulic hoses with quick couplers. This plow is NOT for 1 ton trucks. It is very heavy and needs to be mounted on at least a full size single axle dump truck or larger. Shipping is NOT available on this item. I will however load it on your truck for FREE. The plow is located in South Central Missouri about 140 miles South West of St Louis and only 1.5 miles off of I-44. Please email me at bushley@jobe.net if you have questions. Or if you would like you may also reach me at 573-528-4371 during the hours of 7 AM to 9 PM CST.

Flink Snowplow Lift Frame.jpg