1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 1-TON Ford 7.3L Diesel Dump Truck w/Plow 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coryservices, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

1993 For F350 1-TON 7.3L Diesel (non-Turbo) 4x4, auto, no a/c, central hydraulics, 9ft Fisher Plow, Rugby Dump Bed, Tires are in Fair Condition, Runs & drives good; but needs brake work. Recently put a new master cylinder, but brakes are a little soft. $6500 OBO. 217-519-3205.

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

how many miles?

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

damn i wish you were closer!!!!! sweet truck man. free bump.

4. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Define a "little soft"

can it be driven on the road? Can you load the plow into the bed? How many miles,any recent work etc.?

5. coryservices

miles 112,000 give or take I have recently put new master cyl steering stabilizer both exhaust manifolds new oil pan rear main seal preassure hose on the dump new hoses on the plow will put new front brakes on it this week truck is relible drives good always starts good can load blade in the bed.

6. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

does the garbage can come with it

7. tgaskill

tgaskill Junior Member

Where are you located? Any rust, hows the underbody?

8. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Couple more questions

it appears as the rear tires are not matching, if so, what is the condition of the tires overall? How long have you owned the truck?

Thanks

9. coryservices

The truck does have some rust just inside the drivers doos rust in the corner not rotted out the bed was piited had sandblasted and painted only holes in the bed are a couple amall holes by the back marker lights up high rest of bed pitted but strong the tires that are diffrent are filled tires only have two the truck has 6 matching tires on it that are fair all hold air with tread not new the filled tires (2) can go with the truck but not on it located in Decatur Il 3.5 hrs south of chicago 2.5 north on St. louis 2.5 west of indy.thanks Brian Garbage can can be included!

10. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

would u take anything for a partial trade? let me know, I'm interested.

11. coryservices

what do you have to trade?

12. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

I've got a few things that I could part with.....

2002 Exmark 48" walk-behind mower with side chute bagger, extra blades, JRCO dethatcher
    1994 Ford F150 4x4 5.8L with new transmission, brake lines, transmission cooler lines, front and rear U-joints, and 4 brand new tires
    Western 7'6" Unimount Plow - works great and the truck is wired and has the mount for this plow.

Let me know if any or all of this interests you, I am looking for a dumper and this would fit perfect. Thanks.

Marty

13. coryservices

14. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

i left you a message, call me !!!!

15. traviswalker007

pics

I still have not recived your pics per our conversation on saturday? also the plow looks like a western, and you told me it was a fischer??

16. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Im pretty sure it is a Fisher...painted red. Has Fisher head gear.....and looks like snow foil on top of plow!

17. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

ill get some pics tomorrow night, gonna have to get the plow and mower out. Both haven't been used for a year and are sitting in the shop, but both work well. Can you get a few pics of the engine?

18. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

What is your best CASH price?

19. traviswalker007

the faster u get me the pics the faster i can buy it??????????

20. Bowrider

Bowrider Junior Member

Is this still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.