1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 07 Fisher MM2 LD 7' 6"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jak, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jak

Jak Junior Member

Selling just my plow. This is in like new condition, very clean. I live in Clinton, N.Y. so I'd prefer selling to someone in the central N.Y. area. Asking $2000. or Best offer.

100_0024a.jpg

100_0025b.jpg

100_0026c.jpg

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Like new? I can't see a blemish on it! Free bump for a GREAT plow. By the by, what's going to be included in the sale?

3. Jak

Jak Junior Member

Just the plow. (yeah, I know, that's probably what's gonna screw me up) I paid $4700+ for the whole thing. Only used it a few times last winter since we didn't get that much snow. I want to keep what's on the truck on the truck, cause personally I'm not thrilled with the idea of anyone screwing around with the wireing under the hood, if they don't seal it right I'm gonna be forever trying to track down any shorts if it gets wet under there. So that's why I'd just as well leave what's under the hood alone. Does that make any sence? :) And besides, if the boobs where I live ease up on the restrictions, I could always get another plow since mine's already set up. And thanks for the bump.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  4. Jak

Jak Junior Member

I should also add ( I haven't checked myself ) that even with having to buy the truck side stuff yourself from either ebay or dealer, ect, you could still probably come in maybe a grand? maybe a little more below what a "brand" new set would cost.

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

item has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.