1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE 06 f350 landscaper dump & leaf loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrplowdude, Feb 4, 2007.

1. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Everything a Landscaper needs. This truck includes the Blizzrd 810 plow which goes from 8’ to 10’ with the push of a button. Vented Leaf Awning including leaf loader that is only a year old. Set up works great. Truck is a 5.4l V8, auto, 4x4, 4:10 gears, AC, cruise, tilt, AM/FM radio, CD player, power windows, power locks, heated power mirrors, tow command, upfitter switches, snow plow prep, tow package w/combo pintle, Reading landscaper dump body and 5 ton hoist, and Whelen Strobe. ONLY 15000 MILES. $37,000 OBRO

TRUCK1.JPG

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

heres a pic of the Lesco Leaf loader. Brand new this fall. Comes with swing a way mount. Also the vented leaf box/awning was new this fall and should last up to 10 years the awning company said. A $4200 value with this truck.

leafvac1.JPG

3. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Just bumping this great deal to the top.

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Why get rid of it all?

5. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I'm getting more out of mowing and into excavation. I need a truck in the 33k gvwr area.

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'll take it off your hands for...$1000 tops, because after all, it's a FORD!

j/k

7. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Dont be a d#^k and waste the guys time...
    It sure is a nice look setup though.

8. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

mr plowdude

where did u get that top i have been looking for a top for my dump.... i am thinkin of gettin one fabd up out of alumnium but its a little pricey..

a web site would be saweet

thanks

9. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Got that made from a local awning company. They are right around $1500 depending on size but it has a full vented roof, can take off or put on in about 10 min, and it should last 10 years!

10. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Truck comes with remainder of 3 year/36,000 mile warranty

11. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

a$$ Clown

comming from a dude that doesnt even have a truck! i dont know how you can be biast until you have used every brand doing w.e it is that you will use it for. dont judge a book by its cover, id rather have that ford than freeze my a$$ off on ur ATV!!!! dont judge until you have had one

12. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I second that!

13. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

sorry

sorry for jackin your thread here, but it just pisses me off when some dude that doesnt even have a rig yet beats down other brands.... maybe its just me cause im not partial to any brand, i think each one has there own benefits, it all depends upon what your gonna use it for.

14. Ocean Side

Ocean Side Member

Kids need to comment on every thread so that they feel involved. Leave him alone, Like I said he is just a kid! Here to learn like everyone else.

15. Ocean Side

Ocean Side Member

PS I know that truck very well, maintained perfectly in show room condition with to many xtras to comment on! The company that buys it is getting a "Wicked!" Sweet deal! Somebody better jump on it!

16. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Almost in showroom condition. Theres a dent on the tailgate.

17. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

let me know when you wanna get rid of the leaf plow for cheap! great deal by the way guys for this truck

18. Ocean Side

Ocean Side Member

Bump! Bump!

19. Ocean Side

Ocean Side Member

To the Top!

20. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I will never sell the leaf plow! Its that good.