1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: 04 F350 Western ultramount parts- Mount - wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GripTruk, Jan 2, 2006.

1. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I am buying a Western ultramount plow that was on an 04 F350.
    I am mounting it on a Tahoe, so I need the mounts for that and will be able to sell the F350 specific parts.

The whole setup is only one year old.
    The frame mount and any vehicle specific electrical parts will be available later this week.

get in touch if you are looking for this.
    (or if you know of mounts for a 88-98 Chevy 1500)

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

How much are you asking for the mount and harness?
  3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I am in the process of figuring that out.
    The wiring and mount are being removed probably later today or tomorrow.
    I will photograph everything and put up the pictures and a price. I also have to figure out exactly what I'm keeping and what I'm selling. I don't know exactly what I can re-use on my truck and what I can't.

I'll keep you up to date, are you desperate for this stuff? I can try to make sure I get it faster if you are.

Thanks for the interest - Jer
  4. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I am currently in the process of figuring out how much i will need to keep from the old setup and what I need to get for my truck.

I know I need the headlamp harness and the frame mount.

The question is whether the Isolation Module is universal or vehicle specific.
    I have confliciting reports on this, so far.
    When I talked to my dealer about the headlamp harness he said it includes the Iso Module, but maybe I don't need the whole harness then, maybe I just need the specific wires that plug into MY headlamps.

As soon as i figure this out, I will have a price and hopefully pictures of what exactly i will be selling.

Right now ballpark I'm going to say $250 for the mount alone, plus shipping, I'll figure out the electrical stuff ASAP.
  5. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Pretty sure i should have everything off the ford tomorrow evening.

I think I'm just going to buy a new headlamp harness for my truck so I will have the frame mount and the entire headlamp harness (including the isolation module) for the F-350 for sale.

The headlamp harness new costs around $265 and the frame mount is around $400

I'll probably take $175 for the electric and $250 for the mount (plus actual shipping).

This stuff is only one year old and in very good condition, I think these prices are pretty good, I only wish I could find the same deal for the pieces for my truck. :)