1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE 01 F350 4x4 Dump 810 Blizzard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Boast Enterpris, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

FOR SALE 2001, F350, XL, DRW, regular cab, 4x4, V10, A/T, 47,000 miles, 9' contractors dump, & Blizzard 810 power plow. $19,750.00 EMAIL ME, jaredboast@yahoo.com for all the pictures you need. It is the truck in my avatar!!

2. Boast Enterpris

Here is a better picture.

2001 003.jpg

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

You just got this baby, why you selling it ??

4. Boast Enterpris

Eyesell, Great looking truck you picked up, how is the long bed working for you? The reason for selling my F350 is that I have found a great deal on a new one. I don't really need two of these trucks setting around, so I thought if I could move the 01 & maybe help somebody out trying to get started I would. It truely is an awesome machine. I just don't need two of them.

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Haven't tried plowing with the 8' box yet but there is not doubt it is going to take some getting used to.

I wish I had some snow to justify that truck of yours, she's a beaut.

6. Boast Enterpris

I can't believe nobody wants to ask a question about this truck??

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Problem is there is no business right now, no one has any money and what they do have should be hung onto right now. There are so many plow trucks for sale around me, the pricing is un-believeable too, I wish I had a extra 20K cause I could buy several very nice trucks

8. Boast Enterpris

I understand what you are saying. I would imagine that in late febuary people would be all over this rig.

9. LowesLandscapes

LowesLandscapes Junior Member
    from Mo

Hey Neighbor, you might need that truck for the dusting we're about to get...

10. Lowes

Lowes Member
    from Mo

Hope you sell it.

11. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Awesome truck, I have its brother, same thing but an 00. That is a good price, im sure someone will buy it, if not now, in the spring for sure.

Is it on autotrader? That is where I bought my 00 f350 dump v10 with a western.

12. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Wait untill it snows, then it will be gone.

13. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

truck

Will you delevery it to maryland

14. Boast Enterpris