1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE:01 Chevy 2500HD w/ Western 7 1/2' Plow and SnoWay Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

FOR SALE: I am listing my 2001 Chevy 2500HD crew cab short box 4x4. I don't need to sell her, but I took a new job this last year, so she is just sitting. This truck has been my daily driver, and has only been used to plow the last couple seasons. Pretty much sat this past season due to no snow real snow in Iowa.

Truck has 174,000 miles on her, but she is very clean, and has been pampered since I have owned her. I had transmission built about 20,000 miles ago. New power steering pump, front upper A arms, and Timberens installed in 2010. New front and rear shocks last year. I always have the trans, 4x4, front and rear ends serviced before each season. Truck is clean inside and out. 285/75/16 tires still in decent shape. Black alum diamond tread tool box stays on truck.

I am selling here with my Western 7 1/2' Ultra Mount with wings. Plow has a newer cutting edge. Plow is still in great shape and has the handheld joystick control. Also included is a SnoWay 6 cuyd hitch mount salt spreader with in cab variable speed controller. Recently installed 4 corner strobes (the expensive good kind, not the parts store kind).

$10,500 firm for the whole package.

Call Ryan at (563) 209-1490 if you have any questions.

Thank you!

lt front.jpg

rt front.jpg

plow.jpg

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Will sell items separately, but would rather sell as a package deal.

3. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.