1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

??? for power angle plow on skid steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Nfd9606, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Nfd9606

Nfd9606 Junior Member

Hi guys,
    I just bought a used 8' Diamond plow to adapt to my skid steer. The question I have is how do you hook up the auxillary hydraulics to angle? I imagine you would need some kind of hydraulic distribution block to make the plow power angle. I see some guys just hook up one of the angle hoses to each angle cylinder, but to me I would think it would just angle one way. I assume that the auxillary hydraulics is an open system just like a log splitter. I just want to get this all straightened out before I get myself into a mess. Could somebody point me in the right direction??

2. tired

tired Junior Member

our skidsteer has power both ways so if you hook a hose to each side(there is a hose that runs between the cylinders) you get left and right.Be careful you can put too many psi on your seals. I heard of a presure bypass valve installed.
  3. Nfd9606

Nfd9606 Junior Member

OK guys,
    finally figured it out on my own. Thanks again.

4. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Brian, Got it running I guess? Does it angle fast enough to bat a ball out of the park? Easy fix if you need to know. Bill:nod: