1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For All Your Per Push Guys

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by trinitygrove, Jan 31, 2006.

1. trinitygrove

trinitygrove Member

Since all you guys are hurting this year, why don't you all get together and invest in a snow making machine. Then go to your properties while the patrons are not present and go nuts, Then when they get their in the morning, all of the snow that only fell in their driveway will be cleaned up meticulously. Get them when their just making up so that they can pay you before they realize that it only snowed on their property, if they question it, tell them their crazy. Ya your probably gonna say im stupid, but im used to hearing it. Just trying to get ya some extra cash.

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

This will take care of your lack of snow:waving:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  3. Kason & Riley

Kason & Riley Senior Member

I like when people think outside the box . It makes for great ideas or great laughter. In this case great laughter.

4. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I was going to try that with my 11hp ground blower, problem is that it wont work when it's 60+degrees out!

5. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Nice Areco! Where is that?

I work PT for a ski area here snowmaking/grooming. We run Ratnik, York, SMI, and HKD guns.

6. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Hey, That pic is in front of Arecos' home office I believe lol.. I worked in the ski industry in the grooming/ snow-making/ lift installation/ maintenance side of things.
    I see you have an air water system. The list would be long of all of the different guns I have had the chance to run. Form The Hedco Mark IIs' cub, HD2s' to SMI'/ wizard old smi where the waser was sprayed on to a fan lol/ Arecos', Air /water systems and fan guns of all kinds
    I could go on an on But pm me if you have any Q's
    Here is a pic of my old Air /water Larchmont Double head.
    And A pic of a home made air /water gun . Use your air compressor and garden hose. It is kind of like a big single bearel carburetor. Think of one small pipe inside of another. Water is introduced into the air stream at the right time and pressure and air temp About 27f and you will have snow..

7. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Another air water snow gun.. wrong pic I will post the home made one tomorrow.
    It's starting to snow..:waving: