1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For all the Ford 6.7 / Fisher owners...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 07PSDCREW, Feb 13, 2014.

1. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I just wanted to share this as this is the second time I've seen this happen this year....if you own a ford 6.7 and a fisher mount ...check your mounting bolts to the frame and confirm proper torque!! The passenger side mounts are coming loose and hitting the trans cooler. Nothing on these trucks is cheap to fix. Just a heads up...
    You can see the bottom of the cooler is punctured...

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Ouch.......I have my wester mount from the 08-10 on my 13. The cooler lays/slides behind it. I know the newer mount has the same notch in it for that.....I'll be double checking later, thanks for heads up!!!
  3. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

No problem Olddog...
    Happy plowing!
  4. eastern

eastern Junior Member

Thanks for the info. Just had to replace the 4 bolts that bolt plow to plow frame. Going to pull in shop and check. Running a 9.5 v and sure puts some stress on truck.