1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Football and Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Hmebuildr, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Hmebuildr

Hmebuildr Senior Member

What can beat watching your team win in overtime during a snow storm.

2. matthew Urban

matthew Urban Senior Member

Getting to go out tonight and make some $$, after watching your team win.....

3. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

I saw the end of that game. Now thats football. I love watching games in the elements. Mud, snow, rain, Its all good.

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

I watched the game last night. A very good game. Fun to watch them play in snow.

5. oakster1

oakster1 Junior Member

couldn't ask for a more perfect night...being at the game (in the snow), experiencing and unbelievable finish, and then returning home to 5 inches of easy to plow white gold $$$ -------------------GO PATS!!!!

6. ScottyB.

ScottyB. Member

That WAS on heck of a game.
    I only wish they would have hauled some snow into the **** dome. That is how football should be played. Maybe my Packers would have had a little better day on snow. I think QB Brady has a future!
    As bad as it hurt to watch the Pack lose, I wouldn't want to have been a Raiders fan late in the 4th quarter.

I kept looking out my window hoping that some of that snow was falling here too. No luck, just a cold dry weekend.
    That's OK, my plow truck decided to blow a valve cover gasket on Sat. That should be enough of a reason for it to snow until I get that fixed.

Later,
    ScottyB.

7. Hmebuildr

Hmebuildr Senior Member

Yes that was a great game the only thing missing was some guy driving a tractor with a sweeper on it to clear a spot for the kicker.

It has been a weird winter we have had 5 storms in the last 7 days they all leave around 3-4 inches of nice light fluffy snow heck it is snowing now going to get another 3-4 inches this afternoon

Next week the Steelers then the Big Game GO PATS:D

8. Long Island Brian

Long Island Brian Junior Member

Enjoy the week you Pats fans, because the Steelers are waiting for you. The best thing that could happen is a snowstorm and neither team would have an advantage, because they are both cold weather teams. Prediction Steelers 28 - Patriots 14.
    Brian