1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Followup: Interesting CT BBQ sightings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowplowjay, Oct 25, 2003.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Well I was not surprised that once again today there was a few very interesting things spotted at the BBQ. I figured that I would share them all with you guys so we could all laugh a little bit.

Jay

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Bill (ProSno), Beer, A port o let, and hmmmmm is that toilet paper hanging out of his boot?????

pa250101.jpg

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Loooooooook out Bill loves playin with these Bobcats (He was on BS duty cleaning up all the BS that was being thrown by all the plowers)

pa240093.jpg

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

The Terminator.

pa240094.jpg

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Dino (PlowKing35) trying to escape before Wild Bill hops into his truck to Attack.

pa240058.jpg

6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Bob St Jaques Banged up V plow

pa240066.jpg

7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

This guy LOVES these Bobcats. I can hear him yelling LEMME AT THE SNOW.

pa240077.jpg

8. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Meyer22288 Sent his regrets that he couldn't attend but asked SNOW to display his new state of the art snow plowing methods.

1.) place Magic in left hand
    2.) lean forward and squirt while pushing the super duper plow of all plows ahead

pa240079.jpg

9. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

This plow threw some major sparks on 91 on the way home. I have decided that S10's with airbags are no match for BIG BILL and his Blizzard blade. Scraping rails is childsplay, scraping plow blades is a mans sport. :)

pa240059.jpg

10. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Oh btw Bill...............SNOW did S*** his pants when you dropped the blade. I was told he had to pull over :)

Jay

11. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

LOL - hey Jay, why didn't you take a shot or two of Bill's sparks???? ;)

12. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Between my laughter, the phone up to my ear talking to Bill, and trying to stay on the road it was a little tough to get the camera out in time to get a shot. But im sure me and him will be out sparkin soon because we decided that a sequal to The Fast and The Furious needs to be made for crazy plowers. Bill said were going to name it The Sparks and The Curious.

13. snowplowjaysgrl

snowplowjaysgrl Junior Member
    from OHIO

You guys are a riot! I would have loved to see those sparks. purplebou