1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Follow up call?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dieselboy01, Sep 15, 2013.

1. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

After you put in a bid do you give the company a call days or weeks later to find out if they got your bid and if they made up there mind on who to hire? Would this be a bad idea to do? I'm just wondering because the waiting is killing me.

2. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

yes absolutely... I usually send an email a day or two later to confirm they got the contract and again 3 weeks later to follow up

3. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

I agree, send an email. It seems like phone calls annoy property managers..

4. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I only have phone numbers, Ill have to get email address' from them. Thanks for the help!

5. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

yes E-mail is king, they can respond at their convenience, and they dont feel pressured. also gives you a better opportunity to think, re think and commit to what your going to say, I have been known to say some dumb things in the heat of the moment....

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I sent him a text.... we all know what guys like