1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FNG's pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by illtc, Feb 9, 2007.

1. illtc

illtc Junior Member

Been lurking around here for a few months now. A little about me. I am a sub contractor for one of the members on this site. My truck is a 99 Dodge Ram 2500. Here are some pics just after washing it from the last snow fall. Oh and disregard the date on the pictures, didn't notice it was not set until I got home and installed them on the computer.

plowsite1.jpg

plowsite2.jpg

plowsite3.jpg

plowsite4.jpg

plowsite5.jpg

2. illtc

illtc Junior Member

some interior pics

plowsite7.jpg

plowsite8.jpg

3. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

Nice truck looks like you really take care of it, its very clean for an 8 year old truck. Wish my current ram was as nice.
    Evan

4. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

nice truck and nice shop...is it yours?

5. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

Dang that is one clean truck!!

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Why hello there.....think I know that truck! :nod:

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

very sexy truck man, not as sexy as mine but close, lol

8. illtc

illtc Junior Member

Thanks for the compliments. I bought the truck from a friend of mine that bought it new. It just turned 39000 miles on the odometer. It hasn't worked very hard until this winter when I bought the plow. The shop is not mine, its part of the co highway dept. The co hwy administrator built this section just for the Sheriff's Reserve Unit to store there Mobil command trailer and other equipment. I have been a member for a number of years and have access to it anytime. Now that I'm in the plowing business I plan on building a shop twice the size of this one with all the money I'm going to make. LOL

9. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

SWEET Morton Building.Is that yours?Great looking truck as well.

RCGM
    Brad

10. illtc

illtc Junior Member

Thanks for the compliments. I bought the truck from a friend of mine that bought it new. It just turned 39000 miles on the odometer. It hasn't worked very hard until this winter when I bought the plow. The shop is not mine, its part of the co highway dept. The co hwy administrator built this section just for the Sheriff's Reserve Unit to store there Mobil command trailer and other equipment. I have been a member for a number of years and have access to it anytime. Now that I'm in the plowing business I plan on building a shop twice the size of this one with all the money I'm going to make. LOL

11. mreamer

mreamer Member

Very nice! Well taken care of. Love the tires!

12. chevyplowman

chevyplowman Junior Member

Welcome to plowsite!:salute: Nice truck! Good luck with making all that money in northern Illinois:rolleyes: . Glad to see you here though.

13. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

one of the things i hated about my old dodge was that big plastic piece on the tailgate, i used to run magnetic signs and had 3 for my truck 1 for each door, and one for the back, but i didnt fit with the big plastic thing, but yeah very nice looking truck.

14. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Nice mount for the Plow Remote.

15. rex

rex Junior Member

Plow Controll

illtc-

Nice truck. How do you like that fixed mount for the Boss controller? I plow my neighbors drive for him with his truck and he has the hand held version. I just can't get used to it, so I end up leaving the controller in the cup holder. I have been thinking of putting one of those in for him instead.

16. illtc

illtc Junior Member

Rex

Thanks for the compliment. I like the fixed mount. Right in the same spot all the time and its comfortable for me. I just rest my arm on the arm rest and control the plow. The plate is fixed to the floor but its magnetic mounted and when the plowing season is done just pull it off the plate and store it. I'm thinking of using it for my xm radio this summer. There is not really any space to mount things to the dash in the older dodges and I don't really like the mount for the air vent with the xm.

17. rex

rex Junior Member

illtc-

I think I will have to get one of those mounts, more like what I am used to. I do love the Boss plow and controller though. How do you have your electrical cables mounted to the vehicle? When we got the truck, they were just hanging out of the grill and it looks crummy. I would like to clean that up a bit.

18. illtc

illtc Junior Member

rex

The hookups are on a supplied plate that bolts to the bottom of the bumper. Just got done plowing last night and will be washing it tonight. I'll see if I can get a pic for ya.

19. rex

rex Junior Member

I wonder why the company that put the plow on the truck didn't install a plate. Pictures would be great if you can get some. Thanks! :)

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey illtc where in northern, il are you? im just outside of woodstock
    BTW, very nice truck and plow, cool dog too.