1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by JTW, Nov 30, 2005.

1. JTW

JTW Senior Member

How do you guys get your flyers out? Do you go for a walk and stuff them in peoples doors? Or do you send them out in the mail? If you send them in the mail how do you go about doing bulk mail?
  2. roofsinc

roofsinc Junior Member

I run several companies, and I've found that the quickest and least expensive way to run "flyers" is to buy an ad in one of the local "shoppers papers" This should get you a decent customer base, then you can network out from there...say, send flyers to 5 neighbors on each side. Or stuff 10 other mailboxes around your bid house. Bulk mailing is a pain in the a**!
  3. JTW

JTW Senior Member

Thanks.. I'll have to look into it.
  4. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

I just had some flyers made up today and i am planning on going around and talking to people and giving them my flyers. Just my 2 cents
  5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I have already put out a few hundred and plan on doing aNOTHER 500-1000 this week