1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flyer's?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ggwash21, Dec 12, 2004.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

I'm trying to make Flyer's to hand out and post up can someone help me or does someone have an example online i can see?

2. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

They do not need to be fancy but one thing I would do is give some kinda promo on flyer (5 or 10 bucks off of price quote) so that you see how many people are actually reading and using them and not throwing them away.

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

any examples i have tried to find somethign cool but easy and havnt found anything

4. daninline

daninline Senior Member

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

ggwash21,
    Here's one I've been using. Did it on Microsoft Publisher, pretty easy.

Buck

flyer.GIF

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Forgot to add, they are 5x7, (half page) I print two per page. My business cards carry the same theme & logo, those I print on cardstock and magnetic stock. At some point I'll let someone do the printing for me but till then I'll have to do some of these things myself.

Buck

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i went to staples they add all the graphics i had 100 done for .08 a copy

8. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I also put tear off tabs on the bottom so people won't forget my number plus I rip a few off since everyone hates being the 1st one.
    I just put them in all the local shops that I support and they do the same for me.

9. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

I made a flyer with tabs with my number on it and put it in supermarkets. Got a few responses. The best strategy for that is to post those right before a big storm, when the weatherman threaten with lots of snow (ofcourse we only get 3") and all the people run out to the markets to stock up for a month ahead. They see that flyer, they will grab your number.

BUT here is what happened, I went to see the status on the tabs and one supermarket my flyer was turned around and someone wrote their own information about an apartment for rent. What kind of BS is that. I am going to give that person a call and give em a few not so nice words of advice.

10. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Print your Ad on both sides it will really piss those type of people off :D

11. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

That is a great idea, I am going to do that next time!

12. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

thanks alot guys i'm trying to figure out the best program and lines to use, still

13. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

What are some good lines guys need some help