1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flyers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MICHPLOWER, Aug 13, 2010.

1. MICHPLOWER

MICHPLOWER Member

New to the plowing business 1st yr, Does Anybody have a copy of their flyer they be willing to share. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Where are you located Michplower?

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I'll give you a whole pack of flyers to pass out! But you won't get any call cuz they have my number on them. :laughing:

4. MICHPLOWER

MICHPLOWER Member

Grand Rapids and you guys

5. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I think you should sub for someone who knows what they are doing. Less worries and same money.

6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I think he'd be able to handle a few residentials, but ya terrapro is right, don't go after any commercials, or you might end up in a law suit! Go find a contractor, or a few and see what the requirements are what they'll pay, etc... Most companies require you to have 1 mil gen liability. But you don't need it to plow. (but get it)

7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I will be looking for subs soon. I am just waiting on more contracts coming in to know exactly how many I may need. Pm me your contact info if interested.