1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flyer Images

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Billz, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Billz

Billz Member

Anyone find a site that has any plow images to put on a postcard? I might make some up this year, but have no snow pics from last year! :mad:

2. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

Here try this http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=942

It's got a lot of LCO flyers and door hanger, but their are a few snow plowing flyers.
    To use them just download them from the link then open with MS paint to edit them to fit your needs.

3. EcoPlow

EcoPlow Junior Member

If you want some help designing your postcard, I'd be more than happy to help.

4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

For a second I thought I had found what I have been looking for (I realize this is an old thread). I am in the same boat, as I am trying to make up some brochures and don't have any pictures I can use.

Anyone know where I could find some pics I could download or does anyone know of a company who makes brochures that would have pics that would work for commerical snow removal?

Thanks Bossman

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just steal a picture of the web like everyone else.