1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by IPLOWSNO, Dec 5, 2008.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

started at about 8pm, hard snow pellets, woke up to trace amounts but its still plowable lol

i know but im about 5' in the air and i got a rear flat, i know its no excuse

this stuff was real heavy, and packy which sucks on a quad by the way but this is all we got, sorry to bore you with little amounts.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Picstures!!!!
  3. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

did they forecast trace amounts? I'm gonna go with lake effect?
  4. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks for the pics

this is no big deal up here, its good well its great its early,good for sleddin. i plow alot of area so it takes awhile.if i dont have any thing important goin on i plow then ride lol.

i have a kennel that i have a path too but because of the last melt it was wetso i used the blower for that so itll freeze up good of course it had problems.

gotta put it somewhere lol

we even do walks

this is gonna suck and it did

they beat me i usually try and get mine done that way he takes it to my neighbor lol hes always screwing me.
  7. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

If I got that much snow, I would be plowing in zombie mode..due to fact that I would be out there for way to long.

No flurries there...looks like a lot of money to me..

Nice pics.
  8. rawdog

rawdog Senior Member
    from Cape MA

gotta love lake effect
  9. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Very nice pics and lake effect snow.
  10. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Nice im jealous
  11. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Tls would also be jealous too! :waving:
  12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

how was is plowing with the cab???
  13. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

nice snow, its flurries here with about a half inch of accumulation, but I haven't even had the plow out of the barn lot yet this year.

the cabs awesome, i wait for daylight to plow lol, i drove to my sister in laws and the road spray came in thru the back but that was at 50 lol.

the snow this year has been early, and we got decent amounts each time so were lucky lol dependin on how you look at it .

plowing deep snow gets old quick. wait till we have a snowstorm then youll see snow lol.
  15. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice snow there man...we had 3" this morning. That spoiler kept her on the road nice and straight I bet...lol...gonna add the sliders soon? Or that heater?
  16. Jdeerekid

Jdeerekid Member

I live just north of you in Pulaski. We got 26 inches at my house even though the news only said 18 inches. Gotta love the lake effect snow. The only thing that really sucked was that the ground was not froze up yet and made a real mess for most. As soon as the sun came out the snow settle down and got real heavy.
    Here are a couple pictures of my set up and some snow. Also took one of the one of the villages sidewalk clearing machines.

IMG_0575 [800x600].JPG

IMG_0582 [800x600].jpg

IMG_0585 [800x600].JPG

IMG_0584 [800x600].JPG

IMG_0580 [800x600].JPG
  17. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

nice tractors and that atv is hot
  18. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

ATV? I only see a few tractors.

thanks baker,

jdeere kid, your next door to me lol i had heard you finally got hit thats great for sleddin , i ride thru there all the time .
  20. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The 3rd picture is an ATV.