1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fluids with plow?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by milwaukeevtwin, Sep 18, 2011.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

I am on my third new plow for my third truck i try to replace one every year. Anybody ever buy a new plow and not get the fluids to go with it? My other two came with fluids? This one did not? What have you guys experienced?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Did you buy it from a dealer? If so call them ,or did they say fluids not included?

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Fluid isn't included on any Boss plow, however some dealers will gratuitously include it with a purchase.

4. grandview

For 6 grand they should deliver it in a limo for you!

5. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Personally....I would flip my lid if they tried that. Heres a new truck without air in the tires or no oil in it. If Boss cant put it in then the dealer can step up and do it.

6. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

I have only bought 2 new Boss plows since 2004 and both have come full of fluid. That being said I had the dealers do the install so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Either way if I dropped the money for a new plow I would expect it to come with fluid. I would flip out on someone if they said I had to buy fluid separate if it was not stated prior to purchase.

7. milwaukeevtwin

Thanks, Guys

Yes i bought it from a dealer. Last two plows were bought from a dealer about 150 miles away, This 9.2 was bought from a sponsor on here. I just wanted to put out a a shout and see what everybody had to say. I guess this is a factor to cost in when getting bids.
    Thanks, Ron

8. grandview

You mean 50 bucks in fluid is a make or break it for you?:confused:

9. milwaukeevtwin

Plow

Nope not at all. Just saying when you get bids and it says package we need to know what is in the package.